Effective Change Management for the NPO sector -
Date: 15 April, 2021 in
the course aims to:
- -Provide participants with a critical understanding of change management in the context of organizational sustainability for non-profit organizations.
- -Help participants identify and demonstrate comprehensive understanding of how internal and external factors affect organizations and drive the need for continuous change.
- -Critically appraise the complexity of leading and managing change and crisis within organizational cultures and established systems.
- -Explore, apply and evaluate the appropriate concepts, tools and strategies which can be employed for effective change management in different organizational environments.
- -Explain the role internal and external stakeholders play in the process of implementing change in an organization.
- -Set participants off on a journey of developing bespoke strategies, systems and tools that guarantee effective change management and ensure organizational sustainability.
Expected Course Outcomes
Participants who go through this course are expected to gain 4 core skills and competencies
i. Knowledge and Understanding – enhanced appreciation of change management and other related concepts
ii. Intellectual skills - the ability to assimilate and critically, review, analyze and apply concepts
iii. Practical skills – hands on skills vital for effectively managing change
iv. Transferable Skills and personal development - personal skills that can be transferred beyond disciplines and sectors such as information literacy, effective communication, problem solving and business strategy
The course is composed of 7 Modules which can be tailor made into a 12-hour online course.
MODULE 1: The Change Dilemma
MODULE 2: Conceptualizing Organizational Growth, Development, Sustainability
MODULE 3: Managing Change
MODULE 4: Change in the Non Profit Sector in Zimbabwe
MODULE 5: How to Manage Change I- Strategic Change Leadership
MODULE 6: How to Manage Change II- Adaptive systems and processes
MODULE 7: My Organization’s Change Plan
Dates: 4 to 7 May 2021 Cost: 200USD per participant
Booking: Contact us on +263 773 015 746/ +263 4 306 315 or +263 772 216 842, firstname.lastname@example.org